Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories of the past week:
Rift gaming goes big budget with Pixar, Blade Runner, Marvel, more Lone Echo and Titanfall developers, Respawn.
All the breaking news from today’s Facebook San Jose event.
Digi-Capital’s Tim Merel sees a transition from a VR driven investment market to a new mobile AR driven market.
Artist Sebastian ErraZuriz digitally vandalises virtual installation to protest, “An imminent Augmented Reality corporate invasion”.
Billion-dollar startup reveals little in new video, ‘How It All Began’.
Roland Emmerich’s VRenetic company focuses on ‘Social. Mobile. VR.’
Further coverage from the Oculus Connect 4 event:
- Rift To Get New Touch Interface
- Oculus Develops Social VR Presence And Safety
- Oculus Launches Business Bundle
- New High End Standalone Oculus Next Year
- Oculus Announces Rift Bundle At $399
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners