Start your week with a Monday morning briefing of the most read articles from the global VR, AR and MR industry on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week:
Chinese virtual reality hardware manufacturer reveals retina display HMD targeting the metaverse. Official release not expected until Q4 2022.
"We're the only ones that have the balls to put it out!"
No new VR hardware, but a whole parcel o' metaverse frontiersman talk
Platform agnostic division aims to set the highest creative and technical standards in the market
$500m investment to further develop enterprise augmented reality in the metaverse
New and improved virtual reality tracking, compatibility, and visual customisation
Six of the rest
These all-time, all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from our archives:
- Focal Point: reports of PC VR's death have been grossly exaggerated
- State of play: virtual reality in 2021
- VR by the numbers - HMD specs comparison
- PlayStation VR 2 is Next Gen VR, first specs released
- XR headset shipments nearly triple annually in Q1 2021, Quest 2 has sold 4.6m units
- Defining Realities: VR, AR And MR explained