From user behaviour, understanding touch and finding inspiration to game design, optimisation and open standards, the VR University sessions feature speakers from developers such as SVRVIVE Studios and Game Cooks to organisations including the Khronos Group and Google.
Filmed live at VR Connects San Francisco on 28th June 2017, this is your chance to hear insights from some of the VR industry's key influencers.
Topics covered in this series of videos:
- The Impact Of User Behavior Of Social VR
- VR For Everyone – Daydream And Google Play Games
- How To Succeed In Unknown VR Territory
- VR Games From An Unexpected Place
- Game Design For VR
- Post Mortem: Now You See Me In VR Study Case
- Presence And Immersion In AR
- Performance Optimisation For VR – How Not To Go Bust Getting Great Visuals
- VR Adoption – Standards For Content Development
- Don’t Wait For 2020 – Turn Your VR Idea Into A Viable Proposition Right Now
- Translation Sickness – Why And How You Should Translate Your VR Game
- Virtual Reality Game Development
Click here to view the list »