Trending Stories - start your week with a Monday briefing of the most read articles from the global VR, AR and MR industry on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last seven days:
Alon Alroy, Co-Founder and CMO at Bizzabo, the world’s fastest growing event technology company, explores how VR and AR are set to redefine the events industry.
Qualcomm reveals its next generation chipset and reference standalone headset with Virtual Reality at the top of the agenda.
12 of the most interesting proof of concept AR projects and work in progress from indie devs, students and games jams that point to a diverse future for Augmented Reality.
Pasadena Virtual Reality big data visualisation start-up targets further Fortune 500 customers.
New UKIE research shows VR hardware sector beat industry average growth, helped grow other sectors.
HTC Vive holding special event giving showgoers the chance to step into Wade Watts' OASIS Virtual Reality.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners