Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories of the past week on TheVirtualReport.biz
iPhone 8 drives AR; new gyroscopes and accelerometers; Warhammer; MLB; Astronomy; and multiplayer Sci-Fi, The Machines.
Craig Chapple, Editor at PocketGamer.biz, examines the case for AR’s dominance in a mobile-driven market.
Our panel of experts offer their thoughts on third-party Windows Mixed Reality headsets and the impact they will have on the industry when they go on sale next month.
Stockholm start-up gets the nod from Coca Cola as its advertising solution enters beta.
Dublin VR developers raise funds as part of its move to bring the Sneaky Bears brand from mobile VR to PS VR, Rift and Vive.
8th Wall brings AR to more iOS and Android phones, democratising the XR experience for all.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners