Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories of the past week on TheVirtualReport.biz:
Presentation slide deck could show the shape and form of one of the XR industry’s closest guarded secrets.
Pricing a VR set-up isn’t straightforward, so we set out to discover the full retail cost of VR for the leading platforms.
Developers! It's time to enter the latest VR Indie Pitch for glory, prizes and valuable feedback.
Deals open up China and Japan markets for developer partners
Aims to target over 100 million devices by the end of its preview period.
Speculative article causes XR sites to enter meltdown, everyone seems to be forgetting one significant bit of information...
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners
- Feature: From Hydrographer To Total Art: One Developer’s Journey From Surveying To Synesthesia
- Feature: VR’s Potential To Change The Human Race