Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz:
These are the trending stories in the XR industry right now:
Runaway Play’s heads of VR and Quality Assurance talk about their learnings in accessibility for XR and how early user testing can broaden a game’s potential audience by making sure it’s truly inclusive.
Christophe Mallet, co-founder at London immersive tech agency, Somewhere Else, takes a look at XR’s growing pains and growth spurts since the format’s rebirth in 2013.
British broadcaster believes it can help bring Virtual Reality into the mainstream.
Speculation regarding Huawei launching a Virtual Reality headset finds new ground as XR controller officially filed with the FCC.
The next update to the Oculus Rift will bring significant changes to the UI, Store and Home this week.
The Female Planet’s series director on what motivated her to make the 360-video series, why women are better represented in XR than conventional development and what can be done to ensure more gender parity in the future.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners