Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz:
These are the trending stories in the XR industry right now:
We speak with industry veteran, games guru and founder of one of mobile VR’s leading studios, Tommy Palm, about social VR, the rise of AR and gaming’s place at the core of this revolutionary technology.
Our panel of experts share their thoughts on the effect that this year’s all-in-one HMDs will have on the Virtual Reality market.
Alon Alroy, Co-Founder and CMO at Bizzabo, the world’s fastest growing event technology company, explores how VR and AR are set to redefine the events industry.
Start-up to launch first Virtual Reality broadcast platform, appoints two industry veterans as directors.
Mobile VR, MR and AR devs invited to apply for free demo tables and conference passes as part of the Indie Showcase area.
Warner Brothers releases new footage of Steven Spielberg’s forthcoming VR inspired movie.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners