Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz.
These are the trending stories in the XR industry right now:
From survival tips for VR start-ups and AR investment trends to what the medium needs to take off, this series of videos features thought leaders from the likes of nDreams and Black Cell.
Looking at the Augmented Reality industry today and exploring its business opportunities from the likes of Curve Digital, SVRVIVE, and Virtual Dreams.
From rapid VR prototyping and overcoming XR development challenges to the future of immersive media, this series of videos features thought leaders from the likes of AMD, Unity, Resolution Games and Psytec Games.
From exploring the Experience Revolution to how VR is being used for good by Greenpeace, these videos were filmed live on 22nd January 2018.
Californian Augmented Reality tech co, 8th Wall, to further develop platform agnostic AR solutions for ARKit and ARCore.
CEO Rony Abovitz reveals a planned range of AR headsets at various price points, confirms 2018 shipping.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners