Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories on The Virtual Report right now:
With VR – and even more so AR and MR – still in its infancy, the list of studios who have broken the million-dollar barrier is short, but distinguished. Let’s look at the members of this most exclusive club...
The general public won’t have long to wait to see what AR developers have been cooking up in ARKit; here are some of our favourite experimental project videos so far.
Our panel of industry experts identify revenue streams for start-ups and studios of all sizes working in VR, AR and MR.
Epic games has announced the first winners of its new monthly contest and VR is well represented already.
The public can now create virtual experiences to sit alongside professional work in social VR service from Second Life developers.
FMG Studios’ first VR experience takes users to another world.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners
- Feature: From Hydrographer To Total Art: One Developer’s Journey From Surveying To Synesthesia
- Feature: VR’s Potential To Change The Human Race