Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories of the past week:
Italian games developer, Forge Reply, talks VR development, third-person VR gaming and choosing Unreal over Unity.
Finnish studio, Catland, launches debut game to Steam Early Access free.
From how to make VR mainstream to self-styled avatars and designing for presence, this series of videos features thought leaders from Black Cell, and Game Futures.
Oculus’ Chief Scientist says, 'VR is the next platform, but even the industry might not fully understand, “How big it’s going to be".
Facebook CEO pledges, “VR will change the way we see the world and it will make all our lives better”.
From how to create hit VR games, current and future trends to securing investment, this series of videos features thought leaders from Resolution Games, The Venture Reality Fund, gumi, FIVR, Immersal and Google.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners