Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories of the past week on TheVirtualReport.biz
Interview: Ryan Booth explains the gameplay philosophy of Virtual Arts' first title.
Our panel of industry experts on recent rumours that HTC is considering splitting off the VR business for sale.
Nordic investors help fuel the VR games studio’s continued growth and upcoming game launch.
Fantom Fathom’s software based solution connects in-game locomotion with real world movement.
With six manufacturers releasing consumer versions of Microsoft’s WMR hardware, we line up what consumers will pay and when.
Lenovo reveals more details about Jedi Challenges, pre-orders open now.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners