Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz:
Six Of The Best
These are the trending stories in the XR industry right now:
David Gattig, CEO & Co-Founder at Avrlon VR Studio, shares strategies to help indie developers reduce risk and increase the chances of creating a commercial success.
[UPDATE: Microsoft store listing sets price and release date] Four high-resolution pictures are doing the rounds online, FCC Samsung filing references HMD.
The search company’s live presentation expanded on its first generation of hardware and looked forwards to more AI, AR and VR.
Round-up: two days of talks and panels at the Russian developer conference.
Alex Kipman demonstrates the company’s Mixed Reality offering two weeks before it goes on sale to the general public.
Finnish tech firm to grow, and market the first human eye-resolution VR/AR/XR bionic display.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners