Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories of the past week:
Who won the final VRIP of the year? What kind of games did the 10 teams enter? What did our judges make of them? Here, you’ll find all the answers to these questions and more...
Scott Montgomerie, CEO and founder of Scope AR on AR’s growing popularity for building projects.
Microsoft CEO states the case for WMR and Hololens to ‘change the frontier of collaboration’ for businesses everywhere.
VR, voice recognition and AI combine to create an employee development tool.
Oculus co-founder joins VR accelerator programme to support teams in incubation.
Multiplayer combat game, Reality Clash, more than doubles its crowdfunding target in one month.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners