Start your week with a Monday morning briefing of the most read articles from the global VR, AR and MR industry on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last seven days:
Latest research from Counterpoint indicates continued growth for VR and AR hardware
VR standalone headset to add consumer AR/MR functionality later this year, developer access available now.
PS VR 2 gains NGVR working name ahead of 2022 release
PC giant says that Wolfire Games has failed to allege the kind of conduct it is being accused of
UK advocacy group to release Representation, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion calendar
Latest Hardware Survey places Facebook HMDs first and second, Valve Index leading premium
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Tommy: VR Wizard
- Oculus Just Accidentally Bricked Rifts Everywhere - And They Could Do It Again Tomorrow If They Wanted To…
- 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Focal Point: What Does Blockchain Mean For XR?
- From Hydrographer To Total Art: One Developer’s Journey From Surveying To Synesthesia
- XR headset shipments nearly triple annually in Q1 2021, Quest 2 has sold 4.6m units