Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz:
Six Of The Best
These are the trending stories in the XR industry right now:
Fresh from the PlayStation showcase at Paris Games Week, the Swedish developers talk to Alex Calvin about multiple platforms, motion sickness and helping the VR market explode.
EchoPixel successfully closes Series A financing with investment led by Intel Capital.
HoloLens GM paints a picture of the future as hardware launches in 29 new markets.
Global sports brand hooks up with XR talent from Britain, Argentina and America to bring a 1,000m climb to Virtual Reality.
Cooperative VR experiences are the way forward, according to the French company's 2020 vision.
New chipset and new OS to join new display technology, according to 'people familiar with the situation'.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners