Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz:
These are the trending stories in the XR industry right now:
Chinese tech co aims Augmented Reality squarely at the consumer, fires shots at HoloLens and Magic Leap.
Dr Adrian Leu, INITION's CEO, takes a quick look into his crystal ball to see what’s in store for VR, AR and MR in 2018.
The mobile VR headset that can read your mind...
Renowned for the award-winning Chainsmokers: Paris VR and PlayStation VR Worlds, find out more about one of 50 world-class VR, AR and MR speakers at XR Connects London later this month.
5) CES: Virtual Reality Industry Forum Publishes Guidelines
VRIF encourages VR professionals to work together to protect content, enable monetisation and create powerful experiences for users.
6) CES: Intel Launches Smallest Virtual Reality-Capable System Ever
Meet the new small form-factor PC that's been introduced as the ‘Intel VR Machine’.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners