Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories of the past week on TheVirtualReport.biz
Marko Järvi, Co-founder and Game Designer at Evocat Games explains the studio’s philosophy for successful VR game design.
Novo Reality debuts the first fully immersive VR storytelling ride platform at The Future of Storytelling Festival.
Nemesis Realms, the sequel to the first VR Indie Pitch winner, launches spring 2018.
It’s been a great first day at XR Connects Helsinki, with some fascinating talks on VR, AR and MR. Here are a dozen of our highlights from the conference.
From the latest VR Indie Pitch to the business of XR, here are our 12 highlights of the final day of the show.
Apple ARKit; The future of AR; Growing and monetising XR; Pokemon meets Tamagotchi; WeChat AR China; Ikea Place; Google Earth VR Street View; Locomotion; Movies.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners