Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories of the past week on TheVirtualReport.biz:
One of the most common objections to VR is that it’s seen as antisocial. Tom Symonds, CEO at Immerse explains that not only is that a misconception, but why collaboration in VR is crucial to its success.
British consortium finds funding from Innovate UK for VR and AR in the construction industry.
Alea Co-founder, Alexandre Tomic, shares his experience of creating Slots Million and how to attract and retain consumers in VR.
Designer releases downloadable 3D model to print a peripheral for a peripheral.
Customers are guaranteed an enchanted evening when they visit the Cauldron Inn on South West England’s original Diagon Alley.
Smash hit mobile FPS game lets users look on as matches are played out on their coffee table.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners
- Feature: From Hydrographer To Total Art: One Developer’s Journey From Surveying To Synesthesia
- Feature: VR’s Potential To Change The Human Race