From understanding VR businesses, creators and consumers, plus measuring behaviour in VR to securing fundraising and the current state of investment, these VR Business sessions feature speakers from developers such as Robot Seamonster, as well as investors and analysits from the VR Fund, Translink Capital, gumi Inc and Digi-Capital.
Filmed live at VR Connects San Francisco on 28th June 2017, this is your chance to hear insights from some of the VR industry's key influencers.
Topics covered in this series of videos:
- A Lens For VR Adoption – Understanding VR Businesses, Content Creators, & Consumers
- How Mobile AR Could Drive AR/VR To Over 1B Users And $108B Revenue By 2021
- Measuring Behaviour In VR And AR
- Fundraising For VR Gaming Studios
- The Current State Of VR And AR Investing
- VR/AR Panel: Show You The Money
Click here to view the list »