VRTGO presents the second UK VR developer day for people working in or studying VR on the 23rd March in Gateshead once more. Hear from technical experts and attend tech surgeries to hone and tone your VR developer skills.
The organisers tell us that the event will provide further technical insight for programmers who want to be become VR programming experts, or just want keep on top of their game and hear what other people are doing.
- 11.00: Registration
- 11.30: Introduction
- 11.45: ‘Designing VR UI’ - Dan Gilmore, Atomhawk
- 12.30: Lunch and expo
- 13:30: 'Creating Mixed Reality Video' - Tom Painter, Bigman
- 15:00: Khronos – ‘VR industry Standards’
- 16:45: Panel Discussion, Samsung, Imagination, Coatsink and ARM.
- 17:30: VR Demos – ARM, Coatsink, Samsung and more
- 17:30: Networking with Pizza and Beer
- 19:00: Close
This is a technical day for programmers who want to be become VR programming experts, or just want keep on top of their game and hear what other people are doing. In the event organisers’ words, “It will be super technical, so you’ll need to be a coder to attend. It won’t be for the faint-hearted.”
You can get your tickets, priced at £30, here.