Oculus has launched a developer program called Oculus Start, aimed at providing access, support and savings to qualifying VR developers.
The intention is to offload some of the development costs of qualified developers so that they can focus on what's really important - creating amazing VR applications.
The program is open for developers who have started work on their first projects and applications are already open.
- A direct path to early tech and networking opportunities get you going faster, first. Benefits may include:
- Get developer kits for new and existing hardware.
- Receive access to beta tools and services.
- Gain new knowledge and bond with fellow developers at industry events like Oculus Connect.
- Oculus experts will help you troubleshoot and elevate your VR creations. Benefits may include:
- Receive dedicated technical support.
- Meet 1:1 with our veteran VR team at local events.
- Connect with the community of VR developers to share your development experiences.
- Oculus partnerships and network benefits will help offset development costs. Benefits may include:
- Receive one year free Unity Plus license or a royalty-free Unreal license.
- Get to know the Oculus Store better with Oculus wallet credits.