Registration is officially open for F8, Facebook’s annual global developer conference, taking place on 18th and 19th April in San Jose, CA. Facebook expects more than 4,000 developers and publishers from around the world to attend.
Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook leaders will deliver keynotes about the future of artificial intelligence and VR. There will also be more than 50 sessions and we’ve picked out the VR ones for you:
F8 VR Sessions
Tuesday 18th April
- 1:00 - Crafting Compelling Narratives in VR
- 2:00 - WebVR: Enabling Developers to Build Engaging Cross-Platform VR Content
- 5:00 - Bringing VR Experiences to Everyone: Scripting, Producing and Planning
- 5:00 - VR Together: Adding Social Components to Your VR Apps
Wednesday 19th April
- 12:30 - Creating Social Presence in VR
- 12:30 - VR 201: Lessons from the Frontlines of VR Gaming
- 1:30 - Building Social VR Experiences
- 1:30 - React VR: Build amazing VR experiences using React
If you can’t make it to San Jose in April, the keynotes and featured sessions will be livestreamed on the F8 website.