And the first day of the VR Connects London 2017 (January 16th-17th) advent calendar brings... new speakers!
These fine, fresher-than-current-December-UK-temperatures folk are bringing with them a whole new dose of key insight and advice to share with delegates as we continue to finalise a musn't-miss schedule for our inaugural VR/AR/MR conference next year.
Let's list them out, shall we? (As ever, alphabetically by company to avoid any bickering.)
- Bradley McManus, AM Marketing
- Pete Short & Ken Henderson, Breaking Fourth
- Teddy Keefe, CCP
- Ross Furmidge, Coatsink Software
- Oskar Burman, Fast Travel Games
- Simon Windsor, Hammerhead VR
- Edward Miller, Interactive Imagery Specialist
- Halli Bjornsson, Lockwood Publishing
- Simon Harris, Supermassive Games
- Mark Castle, VRtize
They join already announced representatives from AMD, Barog Game Labs, Beatshapers, Brandwidth, Curiscope, Digital Jam, Draw & Code, Google, Gumi, nDreams, Resolution Games, REWIND, RVX, Secret Sauce, SVR, and more.
It's easier to check them out on the current VRC speakers page, to be honest.
We're currently in the process of revealing our conference agenda on the site, so you could get a work-in-progress sneak peek. The full monty will be unveiled starting next week.
If you like the look of what you see, do come along. Oh, we probably ought to mention that Mid Term tickets are ending soon so now's the time to register. You can do so here.
VRC London 2017 At-A-Glance:
- Brand New Event Series – From the team that brought you the successful PG Connects conferences
- 4 Core Tracks – Covering the key questions facing the industry, including global trends, technical and design issues, future technologies, and business sense (including the all-important monetisation)
- The finest speakers – Already confirmed are AMD, Barog Game Labs, Beatshapers, Brandwidth, Coatsink, Curiscope, Digital Jam, Draw & Code, Fast Travel, Google, Gumi, HammerheadVR, nDreams, Resolution Games, REWIND, RVX, Secret Sauce, SVRIVE, Third Floor, Virtual Beings, Virtual Umbrella, VREAL, Wargaming VR, and more
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees
- SpeedMatch – Publishers, developers, 2 hours, 1 room: guaranteed meetings for all selected participants
- Expo Area – Discover VR games, applications, technologies, services and more in a dedicated expo area
- VR Indie Pitch – As part of VR Connects comes the VR-centric version of the Big Indie Pitch competition
- PGC London access – Entry to VRC gains you full access to Pocket Gamer Connects London 2017, Europe's largest mobile games industry conference
- VRC Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event