We like a broad-ranging set of speakers at our VR Connects conferences.
If you came to VRC London, you'd have witnessed that first-hand; our speakers represented a wide array of disciplines within the virtual, augmented, and mixed reality fields – which delegates made a point of praising in their kind feedback.
If you didn't make it, you'll just have to take our word for it. (We're a pretty honest bunch.)
And if it worked in London, why not California? VR Connects San Francisco on 27th-28th June will again aim for that full-ranging, cross-discipline approach and our latest batch of announced speakers couldn't demonstrate that more effectively.
New confirmed speakers:
- Robert Merki, cognitiveVR
- Aruna Inversin, Digital Domain
- Noah Falstein, Google / Indie
- Yoshio Osaki, IDG Consulting
- Andrew Goldstein, Otherworld Interactive
- Guy Bendov, SidekickVR
- SJ Kim, VR And Fun
- Tipatat Chennavasin, The VR Fund
Hollywood players, investors, analysts, industry veterans, neurogaming experts, visionaries. Eight names, eight very different areas of focus, eight slices of key insight applicable to just about anyone working in this industry.
Together with the rest of our speaker roster they'll underpin a conference that affords all those working in VR/AR/MR to get together for two essential days of discussion, discovery, and delightful networking.
Don't want to miss out? Make sure you join in.
Need convincing? We respect that. Allow us to run you through a quick breakdown of what's in store, come this Californian summer:
- Brand New Event Series – From the team that has, since 2014, delivered the successful PG Connects conferences
- 500 cross-industry delegates - From app developers and hardware manufacturers to publishers, investors, service providers, media and more, our events attract a genuine cross-section of the industry
- Short, sharp content – Covering the key questions facing the industry, including global trends, technical and design issues, future technologies, and business strategy (including the all-important: monetisation)
- The finest speakers – Regardless of discipline and platform, renowned industry figures from right across the sector deliver the insight, advice, and lessons to aid boost your business
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees and one of the core elements that ensure unrivalled networking
- Expo Area – Discover VR games, applications, technologies, services and more in a dedicated expo area
- VR Indie Pitch – As part of VR Connects comes the VR-centric version of the Big Indie Pitch competition to help showcase the next wave of talent
- VRC Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event