Missed our Black Friday deal for VR Connects London 2017 (January 16th-17th)? Fear not, VR industry friend, for we've returned with another offer.
This time you can save 20 per cent off the main VRC tickets but you'll have to get those fingers tapping and mice clicking quickly if you want to take advantage of this: the offer extends to the first 75 orders only.
Combined with the current Mid Term ticket rate it means you can save up to $190 off the full price ticket equivalent. Not too shabby.
You'll need a code (LASTBIGDEAL) and a link. Now go grab your discount before some pesky industry rival nabs it.
VRC London 2017 At-A-Glance:
- Brand New Event Series – From the team that brought you the successful PG Connects conferences
- 4 Core Tracks – Covering the key questions facing the industry, including global trends, technical and design issues, future technologies, and business sense (including the all-important monetisation)
- The finest speakers – Already confirmed are AMD, Barog Game Labs, Beatshapers, Brandwidth, Coatsink, Curiscope, Digital Jam, Draw & Code, Fast Travel, Google, Gumi, HammerheadVR, nDreams, Resolution Games, REWIND, RVX, Secret Sauce, SVRIVE, Third Floor, Virtual Beings, Virtual Umbrella, VREAL, Wargaming VR, and more
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees
- SpeedMatch – Publishers, developers, 2 hours, 1 room: guaranteed meetings for all selected participants
- Expo Area – Discover VR games, applications, technologies, services and more in a dedicated expo area
- VR Indie Pitch – As part of VR Connects comes the VR-centric version of the Big Indie Pitch competition
- PGC London access – Entry to VRC gains you full access to Pocket Gamer Connects London 2017, Europe's largest mobile games industry conference
- VRC Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event