We're earlobe-deep in the construction of our brand new event series, kicking off on 16th-17th January, that aims to serve the virtual reality/augmented reality/mixed reality industry in the way Steel Media's successful PG Connects events support the mobile gaming sector.
Not heard of PG Connets and you're wondering how supportive those truly are? Well, if you could package up our events into a solid mass you could probably use them as a substitute for the foundations holding up The Shard. That's how supportive.
But even the biggest project begins with a single brick and as such we're setting up a fully contained, fully functioning conference to initially bring together over 500 delegates from across the industry – from app developers (game, entertainment, experiential), publishers, and hardware manufacturers to investors, visionaries, and media.
And, naturally, we'll have some of the finest and most interesting minds to deliver four conference tracks set to cover the key questions facing this rapidly evolving sector: from exploring market trends and international opportunities, to overcoming current challenges of VR design, as well as how to fund and monetise VR projects.
Here are the latest to join the speaker roster (alphabetically, by company, so there's no fighting):
- Chris Donahue, AMD
- Simon Barrat, Barog Game Labs
- Dean Johnson, Brandwidth
- Phil Charnock, Draw & Code
- Caroline Stokes, FORWARD
- Matteo Vallone, Google Play
- Gary Bracey, Scary Puppies
- Carri Cunliffe, Secret Sauce
- Faviana Vangelius, SVRVIVE
- Wendelin Reich, Virtual Beings
- Bertie Mills, Virtual Umbrella
- Tracy Spaight, Wargaming VR
Want to come learn from them and make the connections that could set up your business opportunities for 2017? Mid Term tickets are currently available.
VRC London 2017 at-a-glance
- Brand New Event Series – From the team that brought you the successful PG Connects conferences
- 4 Core Tracks – Covering the key questions facing the industry, including global trends, technical and design issues, future technologies, and monetisation
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees
- SpeedMatch – Publishers, developers, 2 hours, 1 room: guaranteed meetings for all selected participants
- Expo Area – Discover VR games, applications, technologies, services and more in a dedicated expo area
- VR Indie Pitch – As part of VR Connects comes the VR-centric version of the Big Indie Pitch competition
- PGC London access – Entry to VRC gains you full access to Pocket Gamer Connects London 2017, Europe's largest mobile games industry conference
- VRC Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event
Book your ticket NOW for a 15% discount using the code TicketHourLDN