Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the six most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz in the last week.
Six Of The Best
The top six trending stories of the past week on TheVirtualReport.biz:
From museums to magic, we've got AR well and truly covered at XR Connects Helsinki 2017.
From advances in advertising in VR and the major trends in VR gaming to how neuroscience and VR is changing the way we tell - and enjoy - stories.
Apple internal software update for HomePod goes public, reveals clues about iPhone’s AR future.
Our panel of industry experts look forward to the general release of Apple’s ARKit this autumn and touchscreen’s potential as a minimum viable product for AR.
Technology and heritage come together in the AR Sturmtiger experience for HoloLens and Tango
The VR Fund has released its latest snapshot of the industry and finds robust increases driven by major players Facebook and Apple.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of the most popular articles from The Virtual Report archives:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners
- Feature: From Hydrographer To Total Art: One Developer’s Journey From Surveying To Synesthesia
- Feature: VR’s Potential To Change The Human Race