VR Connects London is a brand new event series taking place on January 16th-17th for the virtual reality/augmented reality/mixed reality industry created by us.
You know, the team behind this site. And the PG Connects series of conferences, and Pocket Gamer, the Global VR Challenge, and not forgetting PG.biz.
This fully contained, fully functioning conference will bring together over 500 delegates from across the industry – from game developers, and hardware manufacturers to entertainment software creators, investors and media.
There will also be a lively expo space with two days of focused conference tracks set to cover the key questions facing this burgeoning sector: from future market trends and international opportunities to the practicalities of VR design and how to make money right now.
We already have leading speakers confirmed, including:
- Ricardo Flores, B5 Studios
- Alexey Menshikov, Beatshapers
- Eddie Beardsmore, Coatsink
- Jouni Mannonen, Combo Breaker
- Tanya Laird, Digital Jam
- Masaru Ohnogi, Gumi
- Patrick O'Luanaigh, nDreams
- Thorbjoern Olsen, Nordic Trolls
- Tommy Palm, Resolution Games
- Sol Rogers, REWIND
- Jon Hare, Tower Studios
- Tadhg Kelly, VREAL
Insight and inspiration are crucial, of course, but the core of any show is who you meet. And with hundreds of industry events under our belt over the past five years, rest assured we'll have more networking opportunities than London has black cabs.
We'll circle back to start unveiling content and more speakers very soon (submissions are open, btw). More then.
VRC London 2017 at-a-glance
- Brand New Event Series – From the team that brought you the successful PG Connects conference series
- 4 Core Tracks – Covering the key questions facing the industry, including global trends, technical and design issues, future technologies, and monetisation
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees
- SpeedMatch – Publishers, developers, 2 hours, 1 room: guaranteed meetings for all selected participants
- Expo Area – Discover VR games, applications, technologies, services and more in a dedicated expo area
- VR Indie Pitch – As part of VR Connects comes the VR-centric version of the Big Indie Pitch competition
- PGC London access – Entry to VRC gains you full access to Pocket Gamer Connects London 2017, Europe's largest mobile games industry conference
- PG Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event
You can find further details for VR Connects London on our events page.