XR Connects Helsinki is now just days away, with two days of demos, networking and business being done at the show – and that’s before we even mention the multitude of world-class speakers from the VR, AR and MR industry.
Here are just a few of the speaker highlights to look forward to:
- VR Beyond The Headset – Building An Engaged, Social Experience After The Helmet Comes Off by Thor Gunnarsson, Co-Founder & Head Business Development at Sólfar Studios
- What You Need To Know To Create A Hit VR Title by Martin Vilcans, CTO at Resolution Games
- Building An RPG For VR by Jonathan Davies, Narrative Designer at Coatsink Software
- How To Make Your VR Studio Successful By Applying The Lean Startup Mentality by David Gattig, Co-Founder & CEO at Avrlon
- Designing For Presence in VR by Aki Järvinen, Founder at Game Futures
- Investment In VR by Tipatat Chennavasin, Co-Founder & General Partner at The Venture Reality Fund
- Future Outlook Of VR In The World & VR Game Production Requirements by Masaru Ohnogi, Head of Global BD at gumi
- Bringing Daydream Games To Life by Ignacio Monereo, Business Development, Android Apps and Games at Google
It’s Not Too Late!
If you haven’t booked your ticket yet, it’s not too late! Find out more about XR Connects Helsinki and the rest of the amazing speaker line-up here.
Don’t miss out - book your ticket now.