You have 10 seconds left... Do you cut the red wire, or the blue one?
Fine, it's not that dramatic, but you only have until midnight before the Early Bird rate for XR Connects Helsinki 2017 (19th-20th September) expires.
There's no risk of explosion - except perhaps your boss' temper when you tell them you missed out on saving up to $400 on a ticket to a conference you and your colleagues should absolutely be at...
If you remain unconvinced, allow us to try and 180 that stance:
Alongside leading industry speakers and 500+ professionals from right across the entire VR/AR/MR ecosystem with whom to connect until you've run out of business cards, XRC Helsinki will offer…
- 4 Key Tracks – Ranging from business insight, monetisation practices, and marketing to design challenges, real-world application success stories, and future trends
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees
- Conference App – Free app to get updates and connect with other delegates on-the-fly
- VR Indie Pitch – Indie developers pitch the media and selected experts for prizes and feedback on their upcoming games
- SpeedMatch – Guaranteed meetings for developers and publishers/investors to make initial contact during a curated session
- Game Jam – Second outing for amazing coders to battle it out over the two days
- Expo Area – Discover games, up-and-coming talent, technologies, services and more
- Global Connects Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on, and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event
And let's not forget two sister conferences happening alongside:
- PG Connects – Europe's leading conference series for the mobile games industry
- PC Connects – Brand new addition to our conference roster, featured this year in 'taster selection' form, dedicated to the modern digital PC games industry
Condensed into two days, that's one heck of a content blast, right?
If you fancy getting in on the action, better hurry: those Early Bird rates really are running out.
Tick, tock, tick…