Whether you are a developer working in VR training, education or a company interested in using VR for training, this free event will give you information on the power of VR and the chance to try it for yourself.
Register today for this free event brought to you by the Centre of VR Excellence, VRTGO Labs.
Date: 16th February 2017
Venue: Baltimore House, Gateshead, NE8 3DF
- 1pm - Start, Networking and refreshments
- 2pm - Carri Cunliffe Introduction
- 2:15pm - Andrew Liddell, Studio Manager and Lead Designer at Animmersion "Using VR for education and training"
- A brief overview of how Animmersion apply VR technologies to the education and industrial sectors. The talk will also explore considerations for making VR accessible to non-gaming audiences.
- 2:45pm - Antonia Koop, Managing Director, CornCutter Games: “5 Essentials That Turn Our VR into Rocket Fuel for Experience Based Learning"
- Expo and networking
- 4pm - Event close