Humaneyes announced at CES that it’s adding functionality to its range of Vuze VR cameras and VR Studio Software.
The Firmware updates for the Vuze camera include:
- Native in-camera still image mode, capture in JPEG format
- 2D 360 video capture at 60FPS
- Support for camera gallery in the mobile app with thumbnails preview
- Change in audio format
- Support for in app preview of all four directions
- Exposure compensation support
- Manual exposure setting support
- Auto White Balance improvements
- Image quality enhancements
- Audio enhancements
The VR Studio software for Windows also gains support for new camera features, including 2D videos at 60FPS, native photos, plus Horizon Stabilization and Zoom tools.
The new firmware, software and app versions are available to download now.