The VRTGO conference returns to Gateshead, UK this November for its fourth year. This year, the event is exploring how immersive technology will impact our lives – how we work and how we play.
There’s a great line-up of immersive tech speakers, exhibitors and delegates getting ready to take the stage at the B2B event on the 1st and 2nd.
This year’s line-up of speakers includes:
- Nick Whiting, Technical Director of VR, Epic Games "The Road to Robo Recall and Beyond"
- Jed Ashforth, Co-Founder, Realised Realities “Invisible when no one is looking”
- Simon Barratt, Games and VR entrepreneur and good guy, “Social VR/AR – Challenges and Opportunities”
- Sol Rogers, Founder & CEO, Rewind:VR, chairing “How To Fuel The Innovation Engine”
- Aldis Sipolins, Head of Virtual Reality and Game Design, IBM Research, New York “Enhancing Human Performance with VR and Machine Learning”
- Jeremy Dalton, VR/AR Lead, PwC “Virtual Reality: Now and in the Future"
- Antonia Koop, MD, Kite Rider-Strategic Adventures Ltd "VR Powered Experiential Learning - Rocket Fuel for Training and Education"
- Matt Sansam, Digital Lead, Innovate UK “How to successfully apply for Funding”
- Doug Wolff, Partner Technology Manager, Unreal Engine Enterprise, Epic Games “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
- Chris Freeman, AR Lead and expert, Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre “Immersive Tech Manufacturing Workshop”
- Martin, McDonell, Founder, Soluis “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
There will also be demos from: Annimersion, Neutron VR, Epic Games, Spearhead Interactive, Pocket Sized Hands, Filthy Fresh Studios, Digital Union and many more….
If you’re interested in joining the speakers and exhibitors to showcase your work, contact [email protected]
VRTGO is held at the Baltic Art Gallery and the full conference pass includes a day-and-a-half of workshops, conference sessions, expo and networking parties. The event is supported by Innovate UK, Invest North East, Unreal Engine, Immerse UK, Digital Catapult, Digital Union, and Pocket Gamer.
Ticket Discount Offer
The lovely folks at VRTGO have agreed to give our readers 20% off the ticket price! To take advantage of this offer, all you have to do is visit this link or use promo code 'Pocketgamer' (That's the name of our sister site, in case you wondered...) You could save over £50!