If you’re an indie developer working in VR, AR or MR and you’re hungry for success, then we have a special offer for you! We know that the work you do is vital to growing the industry – and we also know that you’re unlikely to have the same budget as the big boys to blow on exhibition space.
We do whatever we can to support the indies – which is why we’re thrilled to be able to offer a strictly limited number of half-price tables specifically for indie devs to showcase their projects at VR Connects San Francisco next month.
Spend just $200 for $400 worth of real world marketing and networking for your virtual world - fill out this form now.
Turn The Tables On The Competition
Want to get one step ahead of the other guy (or gal) and be serving up your main course while they’re still on the entree? Allow us to whet your appetite...
An exhibition table gives you the chance to showcase your project to the media, publishers, investors and the development community. It also includes access to the event meeting booking system, chairs and WiFi access - and most importantly not one, but TWO access-all-areas tickets to the event itself.
If you want your work to be seen by the people that could help you take it to the next level, then you need to be putting it in front of them at VR Connects San Francisco. Attendees include investors, mentors and publishers from the little league right the way up to global mobile VR leader Samsung, who is sponsoring the Indie Showcase expo area.
Half-Price Expo Space
Tables usually cost $400 for the two-day event, but we’ve managed to secure a 50% discount for a lucky few indies. That’s just $200 for access to 500 industry professionals - or just 50c per target at one of the most business-oriented events in the global VR industry. That’s a pretty damn cost-effective marketing outreach program if you ask us! And who wouldn’t like a rib-eye steak for the price of a burger?
To apply for this special offer, all you need to do is fill out this form. But don’t hang about – it’s first-come, first-served at this bargain buffet and once the spaces are gone, they’re gone! There are no second servings at this virtual diner...
VR Connects San Francisco At-A-Glance
- Brand New Event Series – From the team that has, since 2014, delivered the successful PG Connects conferences
- 500 cross-industry delegates - From app developers and hardware manufacturers to publishers, investors, service providers, media and more, our events attract a genuine cross-section of the industry
- Short, sharp content – Covering the key questions facing the industry, including global trends, technical and design issues, future technologies, and business strategy (including the all-important: monetisation)
- The finest speakers – Regardless of discipline and platform, renowned industry figures from right across the sector deliver the insight, advice, and lessons to aid boost your business
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees and one of the core elements that ensure unrivalled networking
- Expo Area – Discover VR games, applications, technologies, services and more in a dedicated expo area
- VR Indie Pitch – As part of VR Connects comes the VR-centric version of the Big Indie Pitch competition to help showcase the next wave of talent
- VRC Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event
Apply for your special offer table here.