Job Simulator: The 2050 Archives by Owlchemy Labs won Best VR/AR Game at the 17th annual Game Developers Choice Awards as part of GDC.
This is the first year the awards have included a VR/AR category. Owlchemy beat stiff competition from four other finalists to take the win.
- Rez Infinite (Monstars/Enhance Games)
- Superhot VR (SUPERHOT Team)
- Job Simulator: The 2050 Archives (Owlchemy Labs)
- Pokémon Go (Niantic)
- Fantastic Contraption (Radial Games/Northway Games)
- Thumper (Drool)
- Superhypercube (Kokoromi/Polytron Corporation)
- Batman Arkham VR (Rocksteady Studios/Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- Space Pirate Trainer (I-Illusions)
- The Lab (Valve)
We previously featured Job Simulator in the top 5 of our 25 VR Developers To Watch.
Our hearty congratulations to Owlbert and all the other owls.