MyDream Interactive today launched VR Toolbox at GDC. It's a collection of VR utilities that allows you to enjoy all your entertainment media in one place. VR Toolbox users can create their ideal entertainment experiences by gathering gaming, social media, productivity, and video streaming interfaces with one customisable, easy-to-use product.
VR Toolbox enables you to:
- Create your own massive screens to operate your PC
- Customise and decorate your VR space with a variety of built-in props, rooms, and personal images
- Play local files or YouTube360 in 4K with one click to experience 360-degree video entertainment
- Engage Focus Mode to boost immersion and readability, easily switching between screens
- Experience Blended Reality and effortlessly observe the real-world while in your VR experience (Vive only)
The app is on Steam for $13.99.