There are a million reasons why you need to be at XR Connects London if you work in VR, AR and MR, but here are the big six:
- It’s the biggest b2b games conference in the UK with around 2,000 delegates from 900 companies across the whole event. That’s a lot of networking to get done in two days!
- 300 speakers sharing their knowledge over 20 tracks including eSports, influencer marketing, cryptocurrency, fundraising and more. Here’s a list of our XR don’t miss moments, but don’t forget these highlights from the PC and mobile space that will be of interest to any developer.
- It's a place to do business. Whether you need investment, collaborators, developers or publishers, every visitor has access to our free online pitch and match appointments system, as well as dedicated areas for business meetings.
- As well as the expo areas and conference tracks, there are loads of cool fringe events to explore, from parties to indie pitches, workshops and more.
- Meet the press. Because we own core sites like TheVirtualReport.biz, PocketGamer.biz, PCGamesInsider.biz and InfluencerUpdate.biz, it's a conference where you can put your projects in front of journalists. Come and say ‘Hi’ on the Steel Media booth on the ground floor to make contacts, show us your work, get feedback and talk about how we can help get your project in front of the public through our family of sites.
- As if all that wasn’t enough, don’t forget that your ticket gets you into three shows for the price of one, covering XR, mobile and PC.
See you there!