You've got your tickets to XR Connects London 2018 already, right? In which case, we don't need to tell you about the amazing line-up of speakers and activities taking place near the Barbican on 22nd and 23rd January 2018.
But just to refresh your memory, because of course you definitely have your tickets already*, it's going to be the most amazing professional conference we've thrown for the VR, AR and MR community to date. You're going to learn from the best and brightest names in the immersive tech universe and network with the world's XR leaders!
* You got your 10% off right? Using code XRBIZ10? Good.
Top Tier Talent
The XR Connects programme boasts some heavyweight contributors. You'll hear from…
- Adam Robaszyński-Janiec, The House of Fables
- Brynley Gibson, Curve
- Chris Donahue, AMD
- Cindy Mallory, Dream Sail Games
- Jan Wagner, Black Cell
- Jason Lovell, Captivate VR
- Josh Naylor, Unity
- Mark Ollila, UX-fit
- Martin de Ronde, Force Field VR
- Marty Green, Coatsink
- Nick Rooke, PlayStation VR
- Nizar Romdhane, Virtual Arts
- Pablo Navajas, 3OGS
- Pete Jones, CherryPop Games
- Pete Speller, Greenpeace
- Sam Gage, The Third Floor
- Sam Watts, Make Real
- Samantha Kingston, Virtual Umbrella
- Sami Hamid, Glitch Studios
- Simon Benson, Realised Realities
- Tim Luft, VR Simulation Systems
- Tommy Palm, Resolution
- Tracy Spaight, Wargaming
- Travis Ryan, Dumpling Design
And loads more...
Why else have you definitely bought that ticket to XR Connects? Well, because of the immense networking potential of course. Where else is there a completely free meeting system, an indie pitch competition for XR developers and a huge Global Connects party where 2,000 delegates let their hair down together? Where else will you get access to a mobile and PC developer conference thrown in?
And there's all this (show it to your department manager during your January planning chat):
- We've been running the Connects international conference series since 2014 – that's 13 events in the UK, North America, Finland, India… and every one has been bigger and better than the last
- For London 2018, the whole event will have 2,000+ delegates from every corner of the industry – indies, dev studios, publishers, c-level executives, investors, service providers, hardware manufacturers, students, media and more
- Full international representation with over 55 nationalities in attendance
- Across XR, PC and mobile you'll see 950+ companies ranging from the biggest names to promising start-ups
- An expo area showcasing the latest unmissable – and often undiscovered – talent in XR, mobile and PC
- VR, PC and mobile Indie Pitch competitions, set to unearth 'the next big thing’
- More than 5,000 business encounters through our free meeting system
- Dedicated and curated publisher/developer and investor/developer meeting sessions
- Networking-tastic options, from arranged SpeedMatch encounters to the renowned Global Connects after-party, everything is centred on you making the connections that matter
- Includes Europe's largest dedicated mobile games industry event! One ticket, three conferences: you get full access to associate conferences PC Connects and PGC Connects alongside XR Connects
If for some bizarre reason you haven't booked your tickets yet, use code XRBIZ10 to get 10% off right now while there's still time! You'll get to meet us - and other media representatives - there too, so bring your latest projects.