Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz:
Next generation RideVR to join VR Coaster’s VR hardware in more than 40 theme parks worldwide.
Camera manufacturer joins the reimagined Google Glass and aims its AR tech at enterprise.
HTC partners with leading infrastructure firm, AECOM, to further develop VR’s applications in architecture, engineering and construction.
Hollywood brings the big screen into your home with virtual movie theatre and Top Gun 3D.
Immersive Suite in open beta, aims to be the Wordpress of VR and AR.
As investment in VR slows down, what advice did this industry panel have for indie devs at the London event?
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners