We’re looking for a Game Designer to work as a part of a small team to bring new game ideas to life.
Collaborating with your team, you will define the design for entirely new location based games. We don’t expect you to be perfect at everything, what’s important as part of a small game team is to have a proactive approach and a willingness to work on multiple different areas, from game system design to UX.
If you have a passion for playing games and a broad enough skill set to satisfy the needs of a game in the early stages of development, we’d love to hear from you!
- Define and communicate the vision for the overall game design.
- Design and balance game systems and economies.
- Ensure the game comes together as a cohesive experience that is appealing and fun- and validate this by testing.
- You’re the overall go-to person whenever there is a question about a feature, design or plan for the game.
- Experience in game design, game systems, and balancing game economies for free-to-play mobile games.
- Ability to communicate game designs and ideas clearly, both verbally and with documentation and wireframes.
- Experience creating new games from scratch, including pitching ideas and developing prototypes.
- Excited about the potential of location based games, and readiness to explore it’s possibilities.
- Understanding of player motivations and building experiences that take their needs and emotions into account.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience with scripting is a plus.
- Experience with Unity is a plus.
Why join our team:
- You’ll have complete professional freedom and responsibility
- We have flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Get private healthcare and dental plans, extensive health and leisure insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of an experienced team in a zero-bureaucracy environment