Carry1st is the leading publisher of social games and interactive content in Africa. We work with studios across the globe - from Addis Ababa to Sofia to New York City - to level up their games and scale them in dynamic, new markets. We have a diverse portfolio of high quality F2P games across a diverse set of casual / hypercasual genres.
We are looking for an Ad Monetization Manager to drive revenue growth across a our portfolio of mobile games. This is a multidisciplinary role that gives you the opportunity to stretch your analytical skills, manage important relationships with external partners, strategize with product owners, and flex your creativity.
What you will do every day?
- Optimize ad revenue, eCPM, impressions, and fill rates across ad networks
- Cultivate relationships with ad networks – negotiating deals to drive revenue growth
- Evaluate new ad networks based on revenue potential and integration constraints
- Collaborate with product teams to recommend ad placement and new ad formats
- Test out new games that we’re looking to acquire – and influence our decision!
What makes you a great candidate?
- 3+ years ad revenue optimization for a media / gaming company
- Track record driving revenue growth and exceeding targets
- Proven analytical capabilities and excitement about data-driven growth
- Ability to execute A/B tests and generate / analyze data in different views
- Experience with account management and negotiation
- Passion for mobile games / mobile entertainment
- A unique opportunity to own your domain and lead on high stakes projects
- Training and support to become a subject matter expert – at Carry1st or beyond!
- A talented team to learn from and build alongside – hailing from some of the top studios globally (King, Rovio, Wargaming, Socialpoint)
- Equity ownership
To apply… email [email protected] with your CV, online portfolio, and brief cover letter.Learn more about Carry1st…
GamesBeat announced that Carry1st raised $6m to publish mobile games in Africa
Gamesindustry.biz interview with Lucy Hoffman about publishing landscape
TechCrunch announced that Riot Games and Konvoy Ventures back Carry1st in $6M Series A