Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz:
These are the trending stories in the XR industry right now:
The XR Indie Pitch returned to London last month as part of XR Connects for the first contest of 2018.
Impact Unified’s Simon Hultgren explains how they were able to hit a steady 60FPS on hardware such as the Note 4 for the release of A Most Curious Murder.
Our highlights from more than 50 speakers across two days talking about everything from wearable AR and immersive eSports to what Sony wants for PS VR and the future of XR platforms.
British programme returns to support underrepresented groups with a series of events starting this month.
VR, MR and AR devs invited to apply for free demo tables and conference passes as part of the Indie Showcase area.
Pokemon Go developer picks up Augmented Reality tech co for an undisclosed fee.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners