Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories this week on TheVirtualReport.biz.
These are the trending stories in the XR industry right now:
With massive discounts on VR and AR hardware and software being announced, if you need to pick up kit, now’s the time to do it. Here’s how. [Now with added Steam Store goodness!]
Apple advances towards ambitious plans to release Augmented Reality headset set by 2020 with hardware company acquisition.
Take the Developer Economics survey for your chance to win an Oculus Rift, Acer WMR headset, $50 exclusive to TheVirtualReport.biz readers and more...
GridRaster plans to use venture capital investment to optimise its low latency cloud computing solution for XR.
Virtual Reality is already as popular as consoles for game development, new survey reveals.
Limina sets out to get artistic VR to the wider public with a VR-only arts festival.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners