Welcome to your Monday morning briefing of the most read stories on TheVirtualReport.biz:
Six Of The Best
These are the trending stories in the XR industry right now:
Reveals, updates and expansions for PS VR on show at Sony event, from indie devs to AAA blockbusters.
2) Bristol Virtual Reality Lab Gets £295,000 Funding
Opposable VR sets up space for South West SMEs to research XR, supported by the University of Bristol and the University of the West of England.
Sony London Studios shows first footage of the spiritual successor to hugely popular VR Worlds experience with Blood & Truth.
We speak to Laurent Kermel of Squidbeam Games, runner-up at The XR Indie Pitch at VR Connects San Francisco 2017.
We speak to Faviana von Heijne about coming third in the XR Indie Pitch at VR Connects San Francisco 2017.
New online resource of downloadable objects and scenes aims to make content creation easier for everyone.
Six Of The Rest
These all-time all-star stories are some of our most popular articles ever:
- Feature: 25 VR Developers To Watch
- Feature: The Size Of The VR Consumer Market (Updated, 3rd March)
- Feature: Million Dollar Babies: The XR Studios That Are Smashing It! [UPDATE 6th Sept]
- Feature: The Best Apple ARKit Test Projects [UPDATE: 4th August]
- Videos: VR University Sessions At VR Connects San Francisco 2017
- News: VR Indie Pitch San Francisco Winners