We’re bringing VR Connects to San Francisco for the first time this summer. For the two days of 27th and 28th June, 500 VR, AR and MR professionals will get the chance to hear from 40 thought leaders and industry influencers across 4 conference tracks covering everything from finding funding to the future of computing.
How To Enter
To celebrate setting foot Stateside for the next leg of our world tour, we’re giving away one pair of tickets to our Californian debut. With a face value of up to $650 each ticket, you could win $1,300 worth of seminars, hands-on demos and networking – absolutely FREE! And it couldn’t be easier to enter - all you need to do is fill in this form now:
Closing date is midnight 22nd May 2017. Prize consists of one pair of tickets for entry to VR Connects San Francisco on 27th and 28th June 2017. You will need to make your own arrangements for travel, accommodation, food and all other expenses. Winner will be selected at random.
VR Connects San Francisco At-A-Glance
- Brand New Event Series – From the team that has, since 2014, delivered the successful PG Connects conferences
- 500 cross-industry delegates - From app developers and hardware manufacturers to publishers, investors, service providers, media and more, our events attract a genuine cross-section of the industry
- Short, sharp content – Covering the key questions facing the industry, including global trends, technical and design issues, future technologies, and business strategy (including the all-important: monetisation)
- The finest speakers – Regardless of discipline and platform, renowned industry figures from right across the sector deliver the insight, advice, and lessons to aid boost your business
- Pitch & Match – Free business matching meeting system for all attendees and one of the core elements that ensure unrivalled networking
- Expo Area – Discover VR games, applications, technologies, services and more in a dedicated expo area
- VR Indie Pitch – As part of VR Connects comes the VR-centric version of the Big Indie Pitch competition to help showcase the next wave of talent
- VRC Party – Let your hair down, get your dancing shoes on and your business cards out in our relaxed, always-popular after-hours event