From mobile VR, AR localisation and MR interactions to the future of storytelling, design challenges and the legal implications of immersive technologies, this series of videos features global thought leaders from the likes of Microsoft, Sea Monster Entertainment, BAFTA, and Supermassive Games.
Filmed live at the first ever VR Connects event at The Brewery, London on 16th January 2017, this is your chance to hear insights from some of the VR industry's key influencers.
Topics covered in this series of videos:
- Microsoft HoloLens 101
- Football Games From Commodore 64 to VR & Everything In Between
- How To Convince Mobile Gamers To Use Mobile VR
- Localisation Technology For Augmented Reality
- Innovation & Incubation in VR Labs
- How To Succeed In Unknown VR Territory
- Immersive Technology – The Implication For Creating Engagement To Drive Marketing
- VR: The Future of Storytelling
- The VR Writers Room
- VR Netcode Is Harder! VR + Multiplayer Challenges & Solutions
- Overcoming VR Design Challenges
- VR – The Imagination Game
- Virtual Experience, Real Risks – Avoiding Liability In The New VR/AR World
- VR Film Vertical Recruiting
- What Makes A Good App Choice TODAY For Mixed Reality?
- Mixed Reality Gaming – Interactions and Live Operations
- Developing Esper For Gear VR
Click here to view the list »